Explore galleries after hours, engage your curiosity with amazing themed activities and enjoy some great music and mingling.
8 pm – midnight
August 23: Bursting with Pride
- $25 plus tax
- Cash bar.
ATM (bank machine) on site.
Treat yourself to an exclusive evening in La Mezz, our lounge with bottle service:
- Reserve today: Kayla.Camus@gourmetcuisine.com
- Each reservation is for a party of eight guests, maximum
- There is no surcharge for seating reservations; your purchase of one bottle and one food platter from the menu (PDF) will guarantee your reserved seating for the entire evening
- Space is limited.
You Should Know
- 19+; photo I.D. is required
- All ticket sales are final
- No re-entry
- No smoking or vaping allowed on the museum's property
- No external food or drinks are permitted
- As a Nocturne participant, you agree to be photographed, videotaped or filmed, and grant the museum permission to put the finished footage/photography to any uses that it may choose, including marketing, advertising and public-relations-related activities. Notify our staff when you arrive if you would like to opt out.
- To ensure the safety of our guests, we may conduct checks of bags and coats, refuse entry to the event and/or remove participants without a refund
Check our Facebook events for updates about the activities that are planned for the evenings.