Visit Terms and Refunds
Terms and Conditions
Your safety is our top priority. The Canadian Museum of Nature is committed to providing our employees and guests with a safe and healthy environment at all times. As the museum reopens to the public, we are taking additional steps to minimize potential risks and to keep all our spaces safe for visitors to enjoy.
All visitors entering the museum agree to respect the following guidelines:
I AGREE TO…
Stay home if I
- am experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, as described by public-health authorities (self-assessment tool: https://ca.thrive.health/covid19/en)
- have travelled outside Canada within the past 14 days
- have come into close contact with, or provided care for, someone who may have COVID-19, within the last 14 days
- have been in close personal contact with someone who has travelled outside Canada, within the last 14 days, and who has become ill with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Respect physical distancing by keeping two metres away from others outside my group, in all areas of the museum.
- Wear a face mask during my visit, and ensure that children over the age of two wear face masks too. (Some exceptions apply; ask our staff).
- Keep my family/group together when walking through the museum, and keep children within reach at all times.
- Follow and respect route-markers in galleries and throughout the museum.
- Leave food and drinks at home. No outside food and drink, except water bottles, are allowed in the museum. All drinking fountains and Nature Café are closed.
- Follow directions from a museum employee or security-team member.
Thank you for helping to keep all of us safe! We, in turn, commit to providing a safe experience.
Please note that we are following rigorous health-and-safety guidelines to keep you safe, but there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. By visiting the Canadian Museum of Nature, you voluntarily assume the risks related to exposure.
The museum maintains the right to enforce this visitor areement. Failure to follow these directions may lead to corrective action, which may include refusal of entry or removal from the museum.
Photos and Videos of Visitors
As a visitor to the Canadian Museum of Nature, you agree, on your own behalf and on behalf of any minor children accompanying you, to be photographed, videotaped or filmed, and grant the museum permission to put the finished footage/photography to any uses that it may choose, including marketing, advertising and public-relations-related activities.
You hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless the museum, its affiliates, employees, officers and directors from any liability or claimed liability in connection with the use of your photograph, likeness or performance, including but not limited to any claim you have or may have for invasion of privacy, misappropriation and/or defamation.
All sales are final and non-refundable.
If an error or discrepancy has occurred with your online purchase or donation, please contact the Canadian Museum of Nature immediately.
Please provide your name, phone number and email address, the date of your purchase or donation, and your order number.
Up to 10 business days may be required to resolve the issue.
Please contact us if you have additional questions: