Sustainable Ecosystems: Arctic
Workshop at the Museum
Ontario: grade 9
Quebec: secondary cycle 2.
Warmth, water, food, light—nothing comes easily for life in the Arctic.
Meet with one of our Arctic-research scientists. Learn about their work and career path and get to ask them questions.
Activities in the Canada Goose Arctic Gallery explore the fragile ecosystem's balance of biotic and abiotic factors and demonstrate the connection between a rapidly changing Arctic and the sustainability of ecosystems everywhere.
Duration: 50 minutes.
- October 1, 2019 – June 4, 2020
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
- November 22, 29
- December 6, 13, 20
- March 27
- April 3, 17, 24
- May 1, 8, 15, 22
- June 12, 19
- Workshop start times: 9:45 am, 11 am, 12:15 pm.
- $1 per student, in addition to museum admission (admission: $10.50)
- Tax is not included
- See if your class qualifies for Nature Express, our financial-aid program.
Information and Reservations
Because the museum is currently closed as a precautionary measure against the COVID-19 virus, we are not taking reservations at this time.
In order to fully access some of the content on this page, you may need to download the following: