Workshop at the Museum
Ontario: grade 4
Quebec: elementary cycle 2.
Explore the beautiful Canada Goose Arctic Gallery. Touch and examine plant and animal specimens and describe and consider their amazing adaptations.
In this workshop, students discover predator-prey relationships and build an understanding of how the community of Arctic species haven't just adapted to the cold, but also to each other!
Duration: 50 minutes.
Curriculum links (link goes to the bottom of the page).
New dates coming soon.
- $1 per student, in addition to museum admission (admission: $9)
- Tax is not included
- See if your class qualifies for Nature Express, our financial-aid program.
Information and Reservations
As a precautionary measure against the COVID-19 virus, we are not taking reservations at this time.
Science and Technology
Understanding Life Systems
Relating Science and Technology to Society and the Environment
- Learn how different animals survive in their Arctic habitat, and how they and humans all affect each other
Elementary Cycle 2
Mathematics, Science and Technology
- Identify characteristics, growth and organization of organisms
- Observe interactions between living organisms and their environment (including humans)
In order to fully access some of the content on this page, you may need to download the following: