Curriculum-linked, interactive demonstrations of exotic and native animals by Little Ray's Nature Centres.
Space is limited, so book early.
Shows are bilingual.
Schedule and Themes
Select Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays:
- Oct. 15–17, 2019: Biodiversity (Ontario grade 6, Quebec elementary cycle 3)
- Oct. 22–24, 2019: Growth and Changes in Animals (Ont. grade 2, Que. elementary cycle 2)
- Feb. 4–6, 2020: Habitats and Communities (Ont. grade 4, Que. elementary cycle 2)
- Feb. 11–13, 2020: Daily and Seasonal Changes (Ont. grade 1, Que. elementary cycle 1)
- 9:45 am
- 11 am
- 12:30 pm
Shows are 45 minutes in length (30-minute presentation with 15 minutes for questions and interaction).
- $4 per student, in addition to museum admission (admission: $9)
- Tax is not included.
Information and Reservations
- TTY: 613.566.4770
- TTY: 1.866.600.8801
In order to fully access some of the content on this page, you may need to download the following: