Nature after 5
Admission to our permanent galleries is free on Thursday evenings, thanks to Nature after 5.
Bonus: Free admission now begins at 4 pm! Enjoy the extra hour!
Say hello to your favourite dinosaurs, mammals, birds and more.
Canada's natural history is yours to discover. Make the Canadian Museum of Nature a regular part of your Thursday-night plans!
- Exhibitions and Galleries
- Exhibition – Live animals
- Discover mysteries of water and Earth, as well as the creatures that inhabit our planet now and in the past.
- Winter Scavenger Hunt
- Activity – Game; hands-on; photography
Follow the clues to find the wintery birds hiding in our galleries. Bonus activities to enjoy at home.
- Exhibition – Special
A stunning, seven-metre inflated sculpture of planet Earth by artist Luke Jerram.
- Museum of the Moon
- Exhibition – Sculpture; admission not required
Nature after 5 is supported by Canada Life.