Nature Nocturne: Get Your Glow On
- Event – Themed event for adults: dancing, music, activities, cash bar
Explore galleries after hours, engage your curiosity with amazing activities and enjoy some great music and mingling during Nature Nocturne.
We'll light up your night with radiant dancers, games and creatures that glow.
Glow Yoga with Nigel Walker
Don your leggings and join Nigel Walker for glow yoga under black light! Two sessions will be offered: 8:30 pm and 10 pm. Registration is required. See details below.
Be prepared for an illuminating experience.
Treat yourself to an exclusive evening in La Mezz, our lounge with bottle service:
- Reserve today: Kayla.Camus@gourmetcuisine.com
- Each reservation is for a party of eight guests, maximum
- There is no surcharge for seating reservations; your purchase of one bottle and one food platter from the menu (PDF) will guarantee your reserved seating for the entire evening
- Space is limited.
- $25 plus tax
- Cash bar.
ATM (bank machine) on site.
Get updates about the activities that are planned for the evening from our Facebook event.
You Should Know
- 19+; photo I.D. required
- All ticket sales are final
- No re-entry
- No smoking or vaping allowed on the museum's property
- No external food or drinks are permitted
- Nocturne participants may be photographed for event albums and marketing. Notify our staff when you arrive if you would like to opt out
- To ensure the safety of our guests, we may conduct checks of bags and coats, refuse entry to the event and/or remove participants without a refund.
- 45-minute session of yoga for all levels (low to moderate exertion)
- limited number of spots (150 per session)
- no additional fee, but pre-registration is required
- bring a yoga mat (storage will be provided)
- no water bottles (drinking water will be available)
- wear comfortable clothing suitable for yoga (e.g., leggings)
- arrive at the room 20 minutes before your session for sign-in and for (optional) glow body paint.
Check our Facebook event for more information.
Friday, November 30, 2018
8 pm – midnight
In order to fully access some of the content on this page, you may need to download the following: