Winter Scavenger Hunt
- Activity – Game; hands-on; photography
Follow the clues to find the wintery birds hiding in our galleries. Bonus activities to enjoy at home.
Follow the clues and search the permanent galleries at the museum in order to find the wintery birds that are hiding in each one.
- Download the clues and instructions (PDF) for the scavenger hunt.
You'll also find ideas for fun activities! Keep busy and creative at home this winter.
- Download the activity ideas (PDF) found in the galleries. #NatureAtHome
Share your photos with us!
Cost: Free with museum admission.
For even more winter fun at home, check out these activities:
- Many of our favourite foods need the cold to grow. Learn more and find fun recipes.
- Arctic plants are masters at finding the sun. Learn to move like a plant searching for sunlight.
- To be a field botanist you have to dress for the weather! Dress your flat botanist then take them on a field trip outside to find winter plants.
- Arctic animals are cold-weather champions. Colour some of the super stars of cold.
- More activities to explore nature at home.
In order to fully access some of the content on this page, you may need to download the following: