Seize the night! Explore your nature.
Nature Nocturne is back and it's better than ever.
Don't miss Ottawa's most memorable night out.
Explore galleries after hours, engage your curiosity with amazing themed activities, and enjoy three dance floors, each with a different vibe.
Or, just people-watch with your friends as you soak up the atmosphere of our amazing heritage castle coming alive at night.
New This Year
Six great events. Each one will be unique, with a not-to-be missed surprise signature experience. Buy your tickets now.
Schedule and Themes
8 pm – midnight
Because the museum is currently closed as a precautionary measure against the COVID-19 virus, this schedule may change without notice.
Friday, March 27: Bright Night—Cancelled
Friday, May 29: Momentum—Cancelled
- $27 plus tax
- Cash bar.
ATM (bank machine) on site.
La Mezz: Exclusive Lounge
Treat yourself to an exclusive evening in La Mezz, our lounge with bottle service:
- Reserve today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each reservation is for a party of eight guests, maximum
- There is no surcharge for seating reservations; your purchase of one bottle and one food platter from the menu (PDF) will guarantee your reserved seating for the entire evening
- Space is limited.
You Should Know
- 19+; photo I.D. required
- All ticket sales are final
- No re-entry
- No smoking or vaping allowed on the museum's property
- No external food or drinks are permitted
- Nocturne participants may be photographed for event albums and marketing. Notify our staff when you arrive if you would like to opt out
- To ensure the safety of our guests, we may conduct checks of bags and coats, refuse entry to the event and/or remove participants without a refund.
In order to fully access some of the content on this page, you may need to download the following: