8 pm – midnight
- $25 (tax included)
- 19+; photo I.D. required
- Includes a $2-discount coupon for delicious snacks.
Cash bar and ATM (bank machine) on site.
Come celebrate Canada's 150 birthday with the biggest, time-trippiest, way-back throwback party in Ottawa!
We'll be closing out the Nocturne season with groovy tunes, spectacular surprises, and more Canadiana than you can shake a prehistoric beaver at:
- Be among the first to visit the new Canada Goose Arctic Gallery.
- Take part in unusual activities such as teapot racing and parasol dueling!
- Meet figures from the museum's past through Live History: Viola MacMillan, Percy Taverner, Alice Wilson and Sir Wilfrid Laurier.
- Pause with fantastic characters like the superhero Ultimate Canadian and Steampunks.
- Sing with a Canadian version of "C" karaoke!
- Dance the night away with JUMP!106.9's DJs Katrella and The Kid Gorgeous.
Break out the red and white, or get ready to doff your top hat and slip on your poodle skirt; we're looking to see your best Canadian pride through the ages.
What You Need to Know
- Buy your tickets online and secure your spot—tickets sell fast!
- All ticket sales are final.
- Suit up and dress to impress; a cool (safe!) costume is always in style.
- No re-entry. Arrive fashionably late or get in early; stay or go, but no re-entry folks.
- We want to see your smile! Nocturne participants may be photographed for event albums and marketing. Notify our staff when you arrive if you're camera shy.
- No smoking or vaping allowed in the building.
To ensure the safety of our guests, we may
- conduct checks of bags and coats
- refuse entry to the event
- remove participants without a refund.