2017 – 2018 Season
When darkness falls, the Museum comes alive in the most exciting NATURE NOCTURNE season yet. Explore galleries after hours, engage your curiosity with amazing activities and enjoy some great music and mingling. It’s Ottawa’s coolest night out—an unforgettable experience that moves the body and stimulates the mind.
Stimulate your curiosity and move your body at nine unique experiences
Wild in the City
See photos from the most recent event
8 pm – midnight
$25 (tax included)
- 19+; photo I.D. required
- All ticket sales are final
- No re-entry
- Nocturne participants may be photographed for event albums and marketing. Notify our staff when you arrive if you would like to opt out.
- No smoking or vaping allowed in the building
- To ensure the safety of our guests, we may conduct checks of bags and coats, refuse entry to the event and/or remove participants without a refund
- Benefits of buying a 3 pack – save money & avoid sell-outs
- Treat yourself to an exclusive evening in La Mezz, our new lounge with bottle service. Reserve today – see full menu here