Nature Sleepover for Adults
September 14, 2019
Sleep overnight in a gallery and have an experience like no other: after hours in the museum with food, science and music.
The sleepover also includes overnight parking (until 9 am), next-day shopping and next-day museum admission.
The night begins with a welcome cocktail. After a quick orientation, you will be served a delicious three-course meal.
As the evening gets under way, you'll have the opportunity to enjoy a range of activities, including:
- fossil flashlight tour
- hands-on tidepool exploration
- photo booth
- scotch tasting with the Whisky Lassie
- live music under the moon
- encounters with creatures of the night
- nature sketching
- free-roaming in the permanent galleries
- all-night movie marathon and sweet treats
- yoga morning session under the moon.
Throughout the evening, a cash bar will be serving a variety of drinks.
At midnight, you will be treated to a special snack and drink under the moon!
Set up your sleeping quarters in one of our permanent galleries.
After your overnight experience, you will be off to a good start with a healthy breakfast.
The Nature Boutique will be open as of 7 am.
Open to: Ages 19 and up; photo I.D. is required
Time: 6:45 pm – 9 am
Date: September 14, 2019
Reservations are required. No refunds will be given.
A quick event briefing will start at 7:45 pm.
This event is not suitable for bachelor or bachelorette party.
The museum reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the event as required, such as adjusting the location, timing or content of the activities. This is to ensure a safe and excellent experience for all guests at all times
Please read the FAQs before purchasing your ticket to ensure you get the most out of the event.
Each participant is required to sign this waiver (PDF). Bring the signed forms to the sleepover.
You will be served a delicious three-course dinner. Please select your main-course preference upon booking, for each person in your party:
- Roasted chicken supreme with apple chutney, herb coulis and glazed seasonal vegetables.
- Roasted acorn squash stuffed with quinoa, golden raisins and dried cranberries. Accompanied by colourful peppers and drizzled with a balsamic reduction. Vegan and nut free.
A Memorable Experience!
Nature Sleepovers for Adults is a bucket-list experience in Ottawa's castle. It's the perfect gift to celebrate a special day or someone or as a treat for a group of friends.
Ticketing is now closed for this event.
- $165 per person (tax not included)
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
VISA, MasterCard, American Express, gift certificate.
- TTY: 613.566.4770
- TTY: 1.866.600.8801
In order to fully access some of the content on this page, you may need to download the following: