Borrow a Pass
Anyone with a library card for participating libraries in the region may borrow a Nature Card from the libraries listed below.
The Nature Card is good for free general admission for up to five people (maximum three adults).
How to Use the Nature Card
In order to use a Nature Card, you must request your tickets from us at least 24 hours in advance of your desired visit:
- 1.800.263.4433 (Canada and U.S.A.).
Provide the following information with your request for tickets:
- Your name (given/first and family/last names)
- The card ID (located on the back of the card, on the top left)
- The date of your desired visit
- The time of your desired visit
- The number of adults, seniors, Tiny Tots, children and students who will visiting
- Your email address.
Please allow 24 hours for your tickets to be reserved and sent to you by email.
A museum representative will confirm your reservation using the same method that you used (email or phone) to request the tickets.
- The Nature Card must be in your possession at the time of your request for tickets
- The Nature Card must be presented upon your arrival at the museum
- If you do not present the card upon your arrival at the museum, general-admission fees will apply to your visit.
Visit the websites of the following libraries, and then search for "Nature Card" in the book catalogue.
- Admaston/ Bromley Public Library
- Alfred Plantagement Public Library
- Arnprior Public Library
- Athens Public Library
- Barry’s Bay and Area Public Library
- Bibliothèque municipale de Gatineau (web site in French)
- Bonnechere Union Public Library
- Brockville Public Library
- Carleton Place Public Library
- Casselman Public Library
- Champlain Public Library
- Chelsea Library
- Clarence-Rockland Public Library
- Deep River Public Library
- Edwardsburgh/ Cardinal Public Library
- Front of Yonge Township Library
- Gananoque Public Library
- Greater Madawaska Public Library
- Hawkesbury Public Library
- Head, Clara & Maria Public Library
- Laurentian Hills Public Library
- Leeds and the Thousand Islands Public Library
- Merrickville Public Library
- Mississippi Mills libraries (Almonte, Pakenham)
- North Grenville Public Library
- Ottawa Public Library
- Pembroke Public Library
- Perth and District Union Public Library
- Petawawa Public Library
- Prescott Public Library
- Renfrew Public Library
- Réseau Biblio de l’Outaouais (web site in English)
- Rideau Lakes Public Library
- Smiths Falls Public Library
- Stormont, Dundas & Glengarry County Library
- The Nation Municipality libraries (Limoges, St-Albert, St. Isidore)
- Township of Russell Public Library
- Westport Public Library