- About Us>
- Products and Services>
- Travelling Exhibition Rentals>
- Beneath the Surface: X-Rays of Artic Fish
Beneath the Surface: X-Rays of Artic Fish
Beneath the Surface: X-Rays of Arctic Fish is a stunning exhibition, ready for your institution in digital format!
Dive into the world of ichthyology and learn about the anatomy and history of the fish that live in the cold waters of the Canadian Arctic.
Showcasing X-ray images of specimens from the museum's world-class collection of Arctic fish, Beneath the Surface gives visitors an up-close and inside look at the intricate bone structure of these mysterious vertebrates.
- 16 high-resolution digital images
- digital files for exhibition and label text panels
- installation specifications
- 42 linear feet
- Adobe Creative Suite software, including InDesign
- loan fee $2930
- fee includes administration and graphic-image fees
- loan period: 12 weeks or more
- Contact us to find out when this exhibition is available
Where to See It
To book this exhibition, or for more info:
• Tel: 613.566.4211
• Toll-free: 1.800.263.4433.