This elegantly curved, two-storey venue is graced with a halo of suspended lights and a magnificent skylight. Oak-panelled walls complement the restored historic maple floor to provide an inviting and natural ambience. A dramatic floor-to-ceiling glass wall offers a stunning contemporary backdrop.
The Hatch Salon is the ideal venue for cocktail parties, receptions, dinners, meetings or conferences.
- wedding ceremony: 220
- reception (stand-up): 250
- banquet (round tables): 160
- wedding banquet (round tables): 150
- theatre: 220
- classroom: 130
- conference: please enquire
Capacities listed above are maximums and do not take into account additional set-up requirements such as head tables, dance floors and audio-visual equipment.
270 square metres (2,906 sq. ft.)
- built-in screen and projector (additional fees may apply)
- simultaneous interpretation booth (equipment must be rented from an outside source)
- Assistive Listening Devices for visitors with hearing loss
- Wi-Fi Internet access
We offer discounts to not-for-profit and charitable organizations and to government departments.
Prices subject to change without notice.
During and outside of regular museum hours.
Jean Chartrand, DigitalPixs © Canadian Museum of Nature
In recognition of Hatch's generous support of our mandate, we are proud to name our premier public space the Hatch Salon and the adjoining executive boardroom the Hatch Boardroom.