The Fourth-Floor Gallery is a spacious and industrial rectangular reception room that blends modernism with the charm and history of the castle-like building. The gallery features high ceilings. A scattering of glass panels circle the room and add natural warmth while a concrete floor gives the room its industrial feel.
The fourth-floor gallery is ideal for meetings, conferences, receptions and dinners.
- wedding ceremony: 180
- reception (stand-up): 400
- banquet (round tables): 240
- wedding banquet (round tables): 200
- theatre: 350
- classroom: 150
- conference: please enquire
- hall: 305 square metres (3,285 sq. ft.)
- wing: 419 sq. m (4,514 sq. ft.)
Wi-Fi Internet access
- during and outside of regular museum hours
- June 1, 2017 – approximately March 31, 2018 (to be confirmed)