Nature Nocturne: June 30
150 Throwback Special
- Event – Themed event for adults: dancing, music, activities, cash bar
8 pm – midnight
- $25 (tax included)
- 19+; photo I.D. required
- Includes a $2-discount coupon for delicious snacks.
Cash bar and ATM (bank machine) on site.
Come celebrate Canada’s 150 birthday with the biggest, time-trippiest, way-back throwback party in Ottawa!
We’ll be closing out the Nocturne season with groovy tunes, spectacular surprises, and more Canadiana than you can shake a prehistoric beaver at.
Stay tuned for programming details, but don’t miss out – we’re opening up ticket sales early so you and your friends can plan your Canada Day long weekend and your best Nocturne costumes yet!
Costume recommendations: Break out the red and white, or get ready to doff your top hat and slip on your poodle skirt; we’re looking to see your best Canadian pride through the ages.
What You Need to Know
- Buy your tickets online and secure your spot—tickets sell fast!
- All ticket sales are final.
- Suit up and dress to impress; a cool (safe!) costume is always in style.
- No re-entry. Arrive fashionably late or get in early; stay or go, but no re-entry folks.
- We want to see your smile! Nocturne participants may be photographed for event albums and marketing. Notify our staff when you arrive if you're camera shy.
- No smoking or vaping allowed in the building.
To ensure the safety of our guests, we may
- conduct checks of bags and coats
- refuse entry to the event
- remove participants without a refund.
Friday, June 30
8 pm – midnight