Thursday, June 30
8 pm – midnight
Tomorrow Is Canada Day!
It’s our final Nocturne of the season, so gather your friends for a night of dancing and good times. No need to worry about that alarm — Tomorrow is Canada Day!
- $25 (one food ticket and tax included)
- 19 years of age and older; I.D. required.
No re-entry upon exit. Any guests exiting the building will not be allowed to re-enter the building for any reason.
Nature Nocturne is a non-smoking event. Regretfully, we do not have a section for smoking.
Drinks will be available for purchase.
Outside alcohol is not permitted at the event. Bags may be checked at any time.
More info: Frequently asked questions.
Ideas, Suggestions or Comments?
We want to hear them!
Join the conversation:
- Show off your Canadian spirit with face painting and temporary tattoos #NatureNocturne | t.co/bN6vPOsF4z t.co/Fe5i1BFoAI
- Enjoy exclusive after-hours access to our summer exhibition Ultimate Dinosaurs | June 30 #NatureNocturne | t.co/KzeaKaSeYL
- Show off your Canadian spirit with face painting and temporary tattoos #NatureNocturne | t.co/bN6vPOsF4z t.co/g6Q7fPZeK7
- RT @NatureNocturne: Show off your Canadian spirit with face painting and temporary tattoos #NatureNocturne | t.co/bN6vPOsF4z https:…