The museum has everything you need to make your group outing a little easier: a new dedicated group entrance and improved coat storage, as well as two large lunchrooms and vending machines.
Our Nature Café is a great place to grab a healthy lunch or take a snack break. Fuel up and enjoy a contemporary, casual, upscale menu that includes many fresh, local and organic products.
- Make your school group or non-school group visit a little easier: book a hot lunch for everyone to enjoy!
- Check out our group menu (295 Kb PDF) for an idea of what's cookin'.
- Our lunchroom menus can also be customized based on your group's needs and preferences. Please email us for more information: email@example.com.
- The museum invites you to bring your own snacks and meals, which can be enjoyed in the Group Entrance, or outside on the PCL Plaza.
- There is a microwave oven for visitor use.
The Group Entrance offers visitors vending-machine services to complete your meal or for a quick snack.
We have parking for tour and school buses.
The museum is a unique location for weddings and conferences. We have several beautiful venues available for your next event, such as a theatre, our elegant Barrick Salon, reception rooms and banquet hall.
Visitors can access free wireless Internet in the museum.
Pick up gifts and souvenirs for science and nature lovers of all ages at the Nature Boutique.
In order to fully access some of the content on this page, you may need to download the following: