Become a member: show the world you have a wild side. There are loads of benefits when you join the Canadian Museum of Nature.
All prices are for one year. Taxes are not included.
Discount offers may not be combined.
New! Plus-One Memberships
Make your membership a plus-one membership and bring a guest (any age) every time you visit the museum.
Your guest will receive the same on-site benefits as you, the member, while visiting the museum.
Adult plus-one memberships: Receive two vouchers (in total) for tickets to Nature Nocturne. Nature Nocturne is a monthly, adults-only evening of open galleries, themed activities, dancing, food and drink.
- Free admission to the museum for one year
- Free admission to temporary blockbuster exhibitions (i.e., no special-exhibition surcharge)
- Discount on museum programmes, including adult workshops and special lectures (where applicable, to a maximum of 20%)
- 10 points for use at the Trading Post
- 10% discount at the Nature Boutique
- 10% discount at the Nature Café.
Free admission to
- Royal Botanical Gardens, Hamilton, Ontario
- New Brunswick Museum, Saint John, New Brunswick
- Subscription to the museum's electronic newsletter
- Invitations to members-only exhibition openings and special events.
If you are a member of one or more of the other national museums in Ottawa and Gatineau (see below), you are eligible for 20% off the price of membership at the Canadian Museum of Nature:
- Canada Agriculture Museum
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum
- Canada Science and Technology Museum
- Canadian Museum of Civilization
- Canadian Museum of Contemporary Photography
- Canadian War Museum
- National Gallery of Canada.
Available for all traditional and plus-one memberships.
If you live more than 100 km from the museum, you are eligible for 20% off the price of membership. Available for all traditional and plus-one memberships.
|Membership Category||Regular-Price Membership||Regular-Price Plus-One||National Membership||National Plus-One||Other-Museum Membership||Other-Museum Plus-One|
2 adults, and children ages 17 and younger, living at the same address
Ages 65+, with a senior-identification card
1 adult and any 5 children
Ages 18–64 with a student-identification card
Taxes are not included.
Prices may change without notice.
You can give membership as a gift. Buy a membership online, or buy in person at the museum.
For online purchases: While waiting for the gift membership to arrive by mail, the new member(s) may visit the museum by showing the receipt and identification at the reception desk. The receipt is emailed to the purchaser at the time of purchase. We accept a hard-copy print-out of the receipt or an electronic copy on a mobile device.
We sell gift certificates for membership and admission. Buy them at the museum reception desk or by phone: 613.566.4791 or 1.800.263.4433 (Canada and U.S.A.).
Become a Member Now
- Renew your membership by phone, fax, email or letter (see the contact info below)
- or renew online (fill out the online form as though you are a new member; we will match the renewal to your existing membership).
- At the museum: Cash, debit, VISA, MasterCard, American Express
- Online: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.
Contact Our Membership Office
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 613.566.4271 or 1.800.263.4433 (toll-free in Canada and U.S.A.)
- Fax 613.364.4013
Canadian Museum of Nature
P.O. Box 3443, Station D
Canada K1P 6P4
In order to fully access some of the content on this page, you may need to download the following:
Thank you to KPMG LLP for helping to provide 100 foster families of the Children's Aid Society with a one-year membership to the Canadian Museum of Nature.