Sila: Clue in to Climate Change
Sila: Clue in to Climate Change is a suitcase-sized exhibition that explores climate change in the Arctic and other places in the world. Sila is an Inuktitut word that means climate and all things around us in the environment; the project is presented in English, French and Inuktitut.
Don’t miss your chance to discover all the fun that can be crammed into a single suitcase!
- six trilingual graphic panels
- portable computer with interactive programmes
- 12 question-and-answer cards
- activity-based programming materials
- the suitcase weighs 36 kg (80 lb.)
- when set up, the contents occupy approximately two tabletops
- security and environmental controls
- loan fee: $255 per month
- insurance and shipping fees are extra
- contact us to find out when this exhibition is available
Information and Reservations
- Tel: 613.566.4211
- Toll-Free: 1.800.263.4433
- TTY: 613.566.4770.
Sila: Clue in to Climate Change is a national travelling exhibition project that explores climate change in the Arctic. It comprises a suitcase-sized travelling exhibition, five copies of the full-size travelling exhibition and a web site, nature.ca/sila.
Where to See It
To book this exhibition, or for more info:
• Tel: 613.566.4211
• Toll-free: 1.800.263.4433.
- Strasbourg, Saskatchewan
June 1, 2014 – June 31, 2014
Strasbourg and District Museum
- Bonaventure, Quebec
January 19, 2012 – March 25, 2012
Musee acadien du Quebec
- Ville de Saint-Georges, Quebec
September 8, 2011 – November 20, 2011
Centre culturel Marie-Fitzbach
- Toronto, Ontario
May 1, 2011 – May 31, 2011
Jewish National Fund of Canada
- Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec
June 24, 2010, to September 6, 2010
Hydro Québec Direction régionale—La Grande Rivière