- About Us
New Rooms & Services
Host your event or party at the museum. Improved, fully renovated spaces. Now accepting reservations.
Bring a Guest
Plus-One memberships let you bring a guest every time you visit the museum—and other benefits. Find out more.
Book Them Now!
Please your visitors by offering them one of our full-size travelling exhibitions. Scientifically accurate, they comprise interactive modules that will interest all audiences.
Our Suitcase Exhibitions
Perfect for Small Spaces
Our suitcase exhibitions may fit into a single case, but they are rich in content. They're perfect for schools, libraries, interpretation centres and more.
News from the Museum
New on Twitter
- Humans: More than 200 bones. Similarity to other animals: #AnimalInsideOut - t.co/hoq7uovTe0 t.co/KNZXyDBYkm
- #AnimalInsideOut #NatureNocturne, species discovery and more in new Nature News issue! t.co/CgUp6YbwQy @MuseumofNature
- RT @MegBeckel: @MuseumofNature exhibit #iceagemammals on display at Philip Currie Dinosaur Museum t.co/S6yE0Tj3Nb @curriemuseum
- #InaRelationship for 9000 yrs! Goats! One of the 1st domesticated animals #AnimalInsideOut - t.co/6ppuWXwcGO t.co/d7QxM6xF8S
The Museum's BlogSee all posts »
- Why should we get excited about one new species in the ocean?
Why should we get excited about one new species in the ocean? Read more about a giant file clam which now has a new identity.
- So when do you know you’ve discovered a new species?
When do you know youâve discovered a new species? Read part 1 of the story of a giant file clam found 30 years ago.
New ArticlesSee all news »
The Museum is a partner at Glowfair, supporting the unique art of Stefan Thompson in The Enchanted Forest installation.
Science by Night on May 21 offers a jam-packed evening of activities, with opportunities to see things not usually on display, chat with experts and get behind-the-scene insights.