- About Us
Nature Inspiration Awards
Call for Nominations
Send us your nominations! The museum would like to recognize exceptional contributions to the building of a brighter, sustainable future.
Book Them Now!
Please your visitors by offering them one of our full-size travelling exhibitions. Scientifically accurate, they comprise interactive modules that will interest all audiences.
New Rooms & Services
Host your event or party at the museum. Improved, fully renovated spaces. More info.
Our Suitcase Exhibitions
Perfect for Small Spaces
Our suitcase exhibitions may fit into a single case, but they are rich in content. They're perfect for schools, libraries, interpretation centres and more.
News from the Museum
New on Twitter
- RT @CBCOttawa: On @cbcallinaday: the great museum/gallery selfie stick debate t.co/zZ96ZIsq9e #cbcott t.co/RJiZkTGXxe
- MT @mainfarmmarkott: Welcome to @museumofnature on Saturdays as of May. @OttawaCitizen article about the move: t.co/9kA2LFASsc
- RT @gibbslamey: #familyMW moments @MuseumofNature and during the #MakerFair @SciTechMuseum #MuseumWeek t.co/2zhVynHxc9
- Selfie-sticks and #MuseumWeek: eager to hear @johnswettenham and @lexiebuchanan on @allinaday today, 4:15 pm.
The Museum's BlogSee all posts »
- Can the Arctic Steal the Show on International Colour Day?
Far from being limited to a white and grey, the Arctic explodes with colour! The region steals the show on the International Colour Day—March 21 in 30 countries.
- Jawing about Dinosaurs: What the Herbivore’s Jaws Are Telling Us
What can we learn by studying the jaws of herbivorous dinosaurs that disappeared 75 million years ago? Palaeontologist Jordan Mallon tells us about his findings in a recent project.
New ArticlesSee all news »
Preparing for BODY WORLDS: Animal Inside Out —where you can explore anatomy through specimens and a Science Lounge.
Environmental monitoring, thanks to support from The McLean Foundation.