- About Us
New Rooms & Services
Host your event or party at the museum. Improved, fully renovated spaces. Now accepting reservations.
Bring a Guest
Plus-One memberships let you bring a guest every time you visit the museum—and other benefits. Find out more.
Book Them Now!
Please your visitors by offering them one of our full-size travelling exhibitions. Scientifically accurate, they comprise interactive modules that will interest all audiences.
Our Suitcase Exhibitions
Perfect for Small Spaces
Our suitcase exhibitions may fit into a single case, but they are rich in content. They're perfect for schools, libraries, interpretation centres and more.
News from the Museum
New on Twitter
- Our #dinomania Twitter chat is officially done, but @Jordan_Mallon still happy to hear from you. Bye for now. #JurassicWorld
- MT @victoriaarbour: @Jordan_Mallon I love that Ankylosaurus gets an action scene! But the reconstruction a bit outdated and tail too bendy.
- RT @jordan_mallon: Last one... Q5 What’s the most important lesson to be learned from the #JurassicPark movies? #dinomania Twitter chat
- RT @jordan_mallon: Time for another... Q4 #JurassicPark warns against bringing extinct species back to life. Good or bad idea? #dinomania
The Museum's BlogSee all posts »
- Lady Luck visits the Alberta badlands
Hard work pays off for palaeontologist Dr. Jordan Mallon and his team as they find some horned dinosaur fossils and a large bonebed.
- Arctic Field Trip: Studying Flora and Eider Ducks
Unexplored by botanists: Our researchers are off to collect specimens from remote Arctic islands.
New ArticlesSee all news »
The Museum is a partner at Glowfair, supporting the unique art of Stefan Thompson in The Enchanted Forest installation.
Science by Night on May 21 offers a jam-packed evening of activities, with opportunities to see things not usually on display, chat with experts and get behind-the-scene insights.