Native Plant Crossroads
Target audience: grades 9 to 12; secondary cycle 2; college, university
Subject: ways to appreciate and use native plants, with a view to their conservation and to understanding them better
This Web site presents:
- practical information and inspirational stories about what you can do to learn more about, conserve and use native plants, with a Canadian focus
- an introduction to specific issues in the conservation of native plants
- lists of resources: leaflets with practical information, and links to Web sites and print publications about activities, conservation issues and organizations relating to native plants
- a glossary of terms related to native plants.
Native plants, conservation, gardening, stewardship, restoration.
- The catalogue of activities in which those interested in native plants can participate.
- Real-life, autobiographical stories of recreational and professional engagement with native plants.
- Attractive photos and information about native Canadian plants.